By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, will recommence a nationwide membership registration exercise in all the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
This was disclosed in a press release issued in Abuja today, Wednesday and signed by the Acting National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr. Yekini Nabena.
“The National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has approved the immediate recommencement of the Continuous Nationwide Membership Registration exercise in all 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)”, the statement read.
Nabena said, “The decision follows calls from members of the public interested in joining our great Party to support the Change Agenda of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration”.
According to the statement, “The exercise will include both fresh registrations and revalidation of existing membership for the purposes of issuance of the Party’s permanent membership cards”.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors