The Social Democratic Party, SDP governorship candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore observed his civic right at around 11:25 am at Moore Ward 1, Polling unit 003, inside Yemoo, National Museum extension, Moore, Ile-Ife.
Omisore lamented about the situation of things, alleged there were insufficient electoral materials in some polling centers in Osogbo, while malfunctioning of card readers in some voting centres in Ife.
He said that in Osogbo, some polling unit were not supplied with voting materials.
Omisore charged the electorates that despite the irregularities of INEC, they should come out en-mass to exercise their civic right.
Moreover, he disabused from the mind of the electorates collecting money for votes, said electorates has their future to protect, once they collected money for their civic right, they would not have right to challenge their discrepancy when they were elected.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour