Two people have been arrested at Iwo, in Iwo local government area of the state for alleged money inducement.
The Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of operation, Habila Joshak stated this in Ile-Ife while addressing journalists.
According to him, DIG Joshak said the investigation still going on over the arrest.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour