As the voting commenced for governorship race in Osun state, the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke cast his vote at 8.05am at Abogunde Sagba polling unit 009 ward 2 in Ede North local government.
While at polling unit 007 Abogunde Sagba, in Ede North , massive turn out was recorded.
In Ede South Ward 2, polling unit 001 Alajue, voting commenced in earnest while the unit recorded large turn out, also at ward 4, unit 10 Alajue Cottage junction, Ede similar large turn out was recorded.
Large turn out was also recorded in Osogbo, the state capital as people came out enmass to cast their vote for the candidate of their choice.
At Ede North, similar turn out was recorded, as security arrangement was in order
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Operatives Ambush Colleagues, Kill One, Injure Four Others In Imo
- Lagos: Police Intercept 21 Parcels Indian Hemp
- Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku’s Candidacy
- Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
- 2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
News5 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Opinion5 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
Crime3 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration