By Jide Afolabi
Osun state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Adelani Baderinwa has adjudged the on-going election as peaceful and credible and warns against violence.
Baderinwa stated this while speaking with journalist’s at Unit 002, Ward 04, Isale/Oke Aafo in Ikirun, Ifelodun Local Government Area where he voted.
He said, “The election has been free, credible and peaceful”. He commended the INEC for a job well done.
He noted that, “polling units opened early and election materials also arrived early”.
He commended INEC officials and ad-hoc staff for doing a great service to the nation.
Baderinwa also commended the security agent’s for their professionalism.
He said that was the difference between APC and PDP. “Hounded security agent’s are not seen around unlike 2014 where over 75, 000 security agent’s were deployed with several of them hooded and harassing electorate’s.” He said.
He noted that, “the professionalism of the security agent’s largely contributes to the huge turnouts we are witnessing now.”
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour