By Busayo Onijala, Lagos
Oyelakin broke the news on his Instagram page in a post he captioned, “please rejoice with us!
“My wife Oluwatobiloba and I are very grateful and excited parents of twin children.
“It has taken almost six years but the Lord, who never forsakes, has given us double joy for our trouble.
“I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him and give you the desires of your heart’’.
Oyelakin, who is the lead mentor at Teju Babyface Mentorship Academy, got married to Oluwatobiloba (nee Banjoko), an ex-beauty queen, in 2012.
According to him, the academy is born out of a desire to train and direct youths on talent development.
He is also the producer and host of The Teju Babyface Show which airs on TV stations around the globe.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the mother and babies are in good condition. (NAN)
- Delta Christian Youths Congratulates Okowa on His Emergence as South-South Governors Forum Chairman
- Osun AGF Congratulates Alimi On New Appointment
- NOUN Students Decry Non-inclusion In NYSC Scheme
- Oyetola Holds Civic Engagement In Nine Constituencies
- Breaking: Bayelsa Assembly Speaker, Bubuo-Obolo Steps Down For Deputy, Abraham
News1 day ago
N-power Removes Double Salary Earners, See Those Affected
News2 days ago
Breaking! Oluwo: I Did Not Punch Agbowu Of Ogbaagba, I’m Fighting Corruption In A Traditional Way
News3 days ago
Breaking: Alleged Assault On Agbowu; Residents Storm Gov Office, Call For Oluwo’s Suspension
News5 days ago
How Oluwo Assaulted Me During Peace Meeting -Agbowu Of Agbaagbaa (Listen To The Voice Agbowu,Olu Of Ileogbo)