By Busayo Onijala, Lagos
Oyelakin broke the news on his Instagram page in a post he captioned, “please rejoice with us!
“My wife Oluwatobiloba and I are very grateful and excited parents of twin children.
“It has taken almost six years but the Lord, who never forsakes, has given us double joy for our trouble.
“I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him and give you the desires of your heart’’.
Oyelakin, who is the lead mentor at Teju Babyface Mentorship Academy, got married to Oluwatobiloba (nee Banjoko), an ex-beauty queen, in 2012.
According to him, the academy is born out of a desire to train and direct youths on talent development.
He is also the producer and host of The Teju Babyface Show which airs on TV stations around the globe.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the mother and babies are in good condition. (NAN)
- Horror! Ritualist Murders Ex-girlfriend, Sells Her Body Parts For N90,000 (Photos)
- Breaking: Police Arrests Duncan Mighty
- Onnoghen Barred From Travelling, His Passport Seized ..Security Agents Accost Ex-cjn, Wife, Daughter At Abuja Airport
- YESSO: Osun Disburses Over N2b To Indigent Citizens To Tackle Unemployment
- Osun Council Boss Gives Back To Widows, Aged People….. Distributes Cloths, Foodstuffs, Cash
News4 days ago
Abba Kyari’s Query That Sacked Fowler
Crime5 days ago
Policeman Who Gun Down Truck Driver ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Ondo Remanded In Prison
News3 days ago
How Mamman Daura Gave Presidential Directive Without My Husband’s Knowledge — Aisha Buhari
News5 days ago
Ondo Discovers 51 Ghost Workers On Payroll