By Busayo Onijala, Lagos
Oyelakin broke the news on his Instagram page in a post he captioned, “please rejoice with us!
“My wife Oluwatobiloba and I are very grateful and excited parents of twin children.
“It has taken almost six years but the Lord, who never forsakes, has given us double joy for our trouble.
“I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him and give you the desires of your heart’’.
Oyelakin, who is the lead mentor at Teju Babyface Mentorship Academy, got married to Oluwatobiloba (nee Banjoko), an ex-beauty queen, in 2012.
According to him, the academy is born out of a desire to train and direct youths on talent development.
He is also the producer and host of The Teju Babyface Show which airs on TV stations around the globe.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the mother and babies are in good condition. (NAN)
- Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai In Osun, Defends President Muhammadu Buhari
- Breaking: Kidnappers Free Retired US Soldier In Ekiti
- How To Know A Refurbished Or Fake Smartphone In The Market
- Elebuibon Donates School To Traditional Religion Worshippers, Recommends Teaching Of Yoruba Beliefs In Schools
- Solutions To Nigeria’s Problems Can Only Be Found Through Traditional Means, Ifa Priest Tell Govts
News4 days ago
Updated: Anxiety As Police Allegedly Chase Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ To Death In Osogbo, Angry Youths Dump Corpse At The Entrance Of Govt House
News5 days ago
6 Artists Remanded For Allegedly Shooting Pornographic Video At Osun-osogbo Shrine
News4 days ago
Osun: How Policeman Killed Our 20-year-old Son Over N50 Bribe – Family
News3 days ago
BREAKING: TESCOM Announces Cut Off Mark, To Begin Interview September 21