The date has been set for a debate between the Nigerian presidential candidates vying for the highest political office in the land.
The Nigerian Election Debate Group has fixed December 14, 2018 for a debate for presidential candidates of different political parties taking part in the 2019 elections, Punch Metro reports.
The vice presidential candidates are billed to take their turn on January 19, 2019.
The group’s chairman, Mr. John Momoh, disclosed this at a press conference in Abuja on Thursday.
Momoh who is also the chairman of the Broadcasting Organisation added that the debates will hold at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja and will be broadcast live by all BON members.
President Muhammadu Buhari is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate.
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar with Mr. Peter Obi as his running mate.
- Jubilation In Ede As Tribunal Declares Adeleke Winner Of Osun Gov Election
- ADELEKE: APC Rejects Verdict, Vows To Appeal
- Breaking: Tribunal Declares PDP’s Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Gov Election
- Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, Inec’s Objections To Adeleke, PDP’s Petition
- Breaking: Police Restricts Movements in Plateau as Supplementary Election Holds
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Breaking: Osun Govt Shuts Down College Of Education, School Of Health Technology And College Of Technology
News3 days ago
News Flash: Tribunal To Give Judgement On Osun Gov Election On Friday
News4 days ago
Irate Youths Attack Journalists In Ilesa, Destroy Gadgets
Crime5 days ago
Disregard Negative Reports About Olatoye Sugar, Family Urges