The date has been set for a debate between the Nigerian presidential candidates vying for the highest political office in the land.
The Nigerian Election Debate Group has fixed December 14, 2018 for a debate for presidential candidates of different political parties taking part in the 2019 elections, Punch Metro reports.
The vice presidential candidates are billed to take their turn on January 19, 2019.
The group’s chairman, Mr. John Momoh, disclosed this at a press conference in Abuja on Thursday.
Momoh who is also the chairman of the Broadcasting Organisation added that the debates will hold at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja and will be broadcast live by all BON members.
President Muhammadu Buhari is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate.
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar with Mr. Peter Obi as his running mate.
- Osun SWAN Honours Prince Dotun Babayemi With Meritorious Gold Award
- Just In: Ezekwesili Steps Aside From Presidential Race
- Osun APC 2019 Campaign Committee: Otunba JMK, A Worthy Leaders That Will Deliver By Adeboye Adebayo
- Osinbajo, Magu Speak On Online Publishing At 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference
- Venezuelans March Against President Maduro
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
Crime3 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News3 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
News3 days ago
Just In: IG Orders Immediate Disbandment Of FSARS