By Yakubu Uba, Yola
Abubakar said this on Wednesday in Yola while addressing a group of youths who organised a solidarity rally to endorse his candidature.
Abubakar said 40 percent of appointments would go to youths, while 30 percent would go to women.
“The remaining 30 percent will be managed by the elderly,” he said.
While pleading with the youths to vote for PDP for better life, the former vice president noted that their votes were vital for his victory as they constituted 70 per cent of the nation’s voting population.
“This election is for you; youths and women as you made up 70 per cent of Nigerian population of voting age.
“As for me, I have achieved in life, but many of you have a long way to go; you have no house, no job. If you fail to vote PDP you will continue like that.
“On Election Day, go and vote, protect your votes and ensure your votes count,” he said. (NAN)
- Supo Ayokunle re-Elected CAN President
- Osun Guber: 10 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing By Adebiyi Adebisi
- Commotion As Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Edo
- Osun Chief Whip, Olatunji Expresses Optimism Over Supreme Court Judgement
- Supreme Court Ruling: Osun APC Goes Spiritual, Prays For Peace, Unity In The State
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Meet ‘Dayo Fasola, Oyetola’s New SSA
News2 days ago
Read Aare Onakakanfo Stance On Fulani Herdsmen Scourge In Yoruba Land
South West News4 days ago
Osun Chief Whip Urges Residents To Volunteer Information To Security Agencies To Combat Crime
News3 days ago
[Photo News]Former Osun First Lady , Serifat Aregbesola Bags Award