By Yakubu Uba, Yola
Abubakar said this on Wednesday in Yola while addressing a group of youths who organised a solidarity rally to endorse his candidature.
Abubakar said 40 percent of appointments would go to youths, while 30 percent would go to women.
“The remaining 30 percent will be managed by the elderly,” he said.
While pleading with the youths to vote for PDP for better life, the former vice president noted that their votes were vital for his victory as they constituted 70 per cent of the nation’s voting population.
“This election is for you; youths and women as you made up 70 per cent of Nigerian population of voting age.
“As for me, I have achieved in life, but many of you have a long way to go; you have no house, no job. If you fail to vote PDP you will continue like that.
“On Election Day, go and vote, protect your votes and ensure your votes count,” he said. (NAN)
- Osun SWAN Honours Prince Dotun Babayemi With Meritorious Gold Award
- Just In: Ezekwesili Steps Aside From Presidential Race
- Osun APC 2019 Campaign Committee: Otunba JMK, A Worthy Leaders That Will Deliver By Adeboye Adebayo
- Osinbajo, Magu Speak On Online Publishing At 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference
- Venezuelans March Against President Maduro
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
Crime3 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News3 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
News3 days ago
Just In: IG Orders Immediate Disbandment Of FSARS