By Yakubu Uba, Yola
Abubakar said this on Wednesday in Yola while addressing a group of youths who organised a solidarity rally to endorse his candidature.
Abubakar said 40 percent of appointments would go to youths, while 30 percent would go to women.
“The remaining 30 percent will be managed by the elderly,” he said.
While pleading with the youths to vote for PDP for better life, the former vice president noted that their votes were vital for his victory as they constituted 70 per cent of the nation’s voting population.
“This election is for you; youths and women as you made up 70 per cent of Nigerian population of voting age.
“As for me, I have achieved in life, but many of you have a long way to go; you have no house, no job. If you fail to vote PDP you will continue like that.
“On Election Day, go and vote, protect your votes and ensure your votes count,” he said. (NAN)
- Jubilation In Ede As Tribunal Declares Adeleke Winner Of Osun Gov Election
- ADELEKE: APC Rejects Verdict, Vows To Appeal
- Breaking: Tribunal Declares PDP’s Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Gov Election
- Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, Inec’s Objections To Adeleke, PDP’s Petition
- Breaking: Police Restricts Movements in Plateau as Supplementary Election Holds
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Breaking: Osun Govt Shuts Down College Of Education, School Of Health Technology And College Of Technology
News3 days ago
News Flash: Tribunal To Give Judgement On Osun Gov Election On Friday
News4 days ago
Irate Youths Attack Journalists In Ilesa, Destroy Gadgets
Crime5 days ago
Disregard Negative Reports About Olatoye Sugar, Family Urges