Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has again warned members of the party against instituting court action against it without first exhausting the internal dispute mechanism as prescribed by the party constitution.
The warning was given by the State Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo in a Press Statement he personally signed and made available to CityMirrorNews on Wednesday in Osogbo.
He described any resort to the courts against the clear provisions of the party constitution as frivolous, malicious and unwarranted.
Adagunodo said the constitution of the party has made enough provisions for resolving disputes among party members and that those provisions must be fully exhausted by those who truly love the party.
He added that the party would regard any member who resorts to court action without first exhausting those internal dispute resolution mechanisms as a saboteur who most probably was acting as an agent of other political parties.
Adagunodo further directs appropriate organs of the party at the ward and Local Government levels to henceforth take appropriate steps to enforce the necessary provisions of the party constitution against anyone found culpable.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel