Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party in Osun State, Wednesday, empathized with Ogbagba Muslim community in Olaoluwa local government area of the state over the demise of Alhaji Hamada Rufai Sumiboye, the chief imam of the community.
In a condolence message, signed by his Press Secretary, Ismail Afolabi, the founder of “Idera de Movement” said that the passage of the departed imam to the great beyond was painful and prayed for repose of his soul.
Ogunbiyi described the cleric as a pious religious leader and bridge builder. He prayed that God grant his immediate families, the community, as well as the good people of Ayedire and Iwo local government areas of the state
fortitude to bear the loss.
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details