Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party in Osun State, Wednesday, empathized with Ogbagba Muslim community in Olaoluwa local government area of the state over the demise of Alhaji Hamada Rufai Sumiboye, the chief imam of the community.
In a condolence message, signed by his Press Secretary, Ismail Afolabi, the founder of “Idera de Movement” said that the passage of the departed imam to the great beyond was painful and prayed for repose of his soul.
Ogunbiyi described the cleric as a pious religious leader and bridge builder. He prayed that God grant his immediate families, the community, as well as the good people of Ayedire and Iwo local government areas of the state
fortitude to bear the loss.
- Osun SWAN Honours Prince Dotun Babayemi With Meritorious Gold Award
- Just In: Ezekwesili Steps Aside From Presidential Race
- Osun APC 2019 Campaign Committee: Otunba JMK, A Worthy Leaders That Will Deliver By Adeboye Adebayo
- Osinbajo, Magu Speak On Online Publishing At 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference
- Venezuelans March Against President Maduro
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
Crime3 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News3 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
News3 days ago
Just In: IG Orders Immediate Disbandment Of FSARS