Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party in Osun State, Wednesday, empathized with Ogbagba Muslim community in Olaoluwa local government area of the state over the demise of Alhaji Hamada Rufai Sumiboye, the chief imam of the community.
In a condolence message, signed by his Press Secretary, Ismail Afolabi, the founder of “Idera de Movement” said that the passage of the departed imam to the great beyond was painful and prayed for repose of his soul.
Ogunbiyi described the cleric as a pious religious leader and bridge builder. He prayed that God grant his immediate families, the community, as well as the good people of Ayedire and Iwo local government areas of the state
fortitude to bear the loss.
- Meet First-Class Engineering Graduate Who Sells Kerosene For A Living
- I’m Going To Marry Three Men With My Money When I Clock 40 – Toyin Lawani
- EFCC Detains Kwara TV GM, Three Others For Land Fraud
- See List Of 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia
- 50% of Litigation In Oyo Are Land Related – Commissioner
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Monarch Condemns Arson In Osun Community, Threatens Legal Action Against Trouble Makers
News5 days ago
Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
Crime3 days ago
Ondo: Woman Tortures Daughter To Death, Escapes With Corpse In Hospital
News4 days ago
Breaking: Buhari Announces Portfolios Of New Ministers As Aregbesola Becomes Interior Minister