Three days to the gubernatorial election in Osun sstate, the police says it has established an examination malpractice case against Senator Ademola Adeleke, the People’s Democratic Party aspirant in the state.
A statement by police spokesperson, Jimoh Moshood says investigation revealed facts against Senator Adeleke, his brother and two other.
He said investigations ensued following complaints received by the Osun state police intelligence bureau (SIB) about examination malpractice involving Senator Adeleke and Sikiru, at Ojo/Aro Community Grammar School in Osun state.
When the Police operative arrived at the school, only Sikiru Adeleke was found seated for the examination while Senator Adeleke seat was vacant and was suspected to have escaped before the arrival of the Police operatives, he said.
“ He said further investigation revealed that both Senator Adeleke and his brother Sikiru Adeleke registered and were sitting for the NECO 2017 as internal candidates impersonating students of the School at the ages of 57years and 42years respectively.”
The crime was facilitated by the principal of the school, and two other members of staff for which they are under investigation and being charged to court.
Moshood advised the 4 accused persons, “in their own interest to report to the Special Investigation Panel, Force Headquarters, Abuja immediately for arraignment in court.”
Source: Radio Nigeria
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour