A movie producer who has dedicated the major part of his life in making the Nigerian film industry better has passed away.
Nollywood has been hit with a sad news as it has been confirmed that producer, Chukwudi Bambino Anachina, is dead.
Reports confirm that Anachina died yesterday June 16th after a long battle with an undisclosed illness.
A member of the Board of Trustees of Association of Nollywood Core Producers (ANCOP), Chris Ekejimbe, confirmed the news via a WhatsApp group on Saturday afternoon saying he just spoke with the deceased’s wife who confirmed the news.
“Just spoke with his wife. He is dead, ” Ekejimbe said
Also movie producer, Fidelis Duker confirmed Ananchina’s death on his Facebook page
- Osun SWAN Honours Prince Dotun Babayemi With Meritorious Gold Award
- Just In: Ezekwesili Steps Aside From Presidential Race
- Osun APC 2019 Campaign Committee: Otunba JMK, A Worthy Leaders That Will Deliver By Adeboye Adebayo
- Osinbajo, Magu Speak On Online Publishing At 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference
- Venezuelans March Against President Maduro
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
Crime3 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News3 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
News3 days ago
Just In: IG Orders Immediate Disbandment Of FSARS