A movie producer who has dedicated the major part of his life in making the Nigerian film industry better has passed away.
Nollywood has been hit with a sad news as it has been confirmed that producer, Chukwudi Bambino Anachina, is dead.
Reports confirm that Anachina died yesterday June 16th after a long battle with an undisclosed illness.
A member of the Board of Trustees of Association of Nollywood Core Producers (ANCOP), Chris Ekejimbe, confirmed the news via a WhatsApp group on Saturday afternoon saying he just spoke with the deceased’s wife who confirmed the news.
“Just spoke with his wife. He is dead, ” Ekejimbe said
Also movie producer, Fidelis Duker confirmed Ananchina’s death on his Facebook page
- Meet First-Class Engineering Graduate Who Sells Kerosene For A Living
- I’m Going To Marry Three Men With My Money When I Clock 40 – Toyin Lawani
- EFCC Detains Kwara TV GM, Three Others For Land Fraud
- See List Of 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia
- 50% of Litigation In Oyo Are Land Related – Commissioner
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Monarch Condemns Arson In Osun Community, Threatens Legal Action Against Trouble Makers
News4 days ago
Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
Crime3 days ago
Ondo: Woman Tortures Daughter To Death, Escapes With Corpse In Hospital
News4 days ago
Breaking: Buhari Announces Portfolios Of New Ministers As Aregbesola Becomes Interior Minister