A movie producer who has dedicated the major part of his life in making the Nigerian film industry better has passed away.
Nollywood has been hit with a sad news as it has been confirmed that producer, Chukwudi Bambino Anachina, is dead.
Reports confirm that Anachina died yesterday June 16th after a long battle with an undisclosed illness.
A member of the Board of Trustees of Association of Nollywood Core Producers (ANCOP), Chris Ekejimbe, confirmed the news via a WhatsApp group on Saturday afternoon saying he just spoke with the deceased’s wife who confirmed the news.
“Just spoke with his wife. He is dead, ” Ekejimbe said
Also movie producer, Fidelis Duker confirmed Ananchina’s death on his Facebook page
- Trump Recognises Opposition Leader, Guaido as Venezuelan President
- Finally, Police Nab Man Who Allegedly Killed Rice Dealer In Osun
- Ooni To Host First Yoruba Speaking International Olorisa Leaders’ Conference
- 4 Persons Remanded In Prison Over Alleged Theft Of Carton Of Biscuits
- 2019: LG Chairman, Adeboye Leads APC Door To Door Campaign To Villages
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
News2 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
Crime2 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News4 days ago
2019: Famurewa Vows To Run All-Inclusive , Transparent Representation, If Voted