By Toyin Adeoye
The New Chairman of Osun state Local Government Service Commission, Elder Tunde Adedeji has commended Local Government personnel in the state for their unshaking support for the administration of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and endurance over the past months .
He also urged them to vote massively for the continuity of the present administration in the state.
Adedeji stated this during a familiarization tour to Isokan, Ayedaade, Irewole, Iwo, Olaoluwa and Ayedire Local Government Areas.
Adedeji made it known that optimum priority will be given to the welfare of workers in the incoming administration, if elected to power.
He then emphasised on the need for workers in the Local Government service to be united and resolve any form of conflicts within themselves in order to enhance their performance and productivity.
At the various points visited, the chairman admonished them to be focussed, dedicated and show commitment in carrying out their duties and eschew truancy and laziness at work.
The Chairman was accompanied by the management team of the agency.
- An Estimated 600,000 Nigerians Have Died In The Past Six Years Due To Usages Of Charcoal, Kerosene – Osinbajo
- Bullying: Our Value System Is Upside Down – VC, Babcock University
- Nigeria’s insecurity will help investors make more money: Femi Adesina
- Woman Alleged Of Having Affairs With Offa Poly Rector Reacts, Describes Ex-Husband As A Sinking Fellow Who Wants To Pull People Down
- “We Have Arrested Two Dowen students At Large, Three In Police Custody On Sylvester Oromoni” – Lagos CP
News3 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Police Reveal Identity Of Officer Who Kill Rig Operator In Osogbo
News5 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition