By Jide Afolabi
The Australian Prime Minister, Scott Morrison announced that his government recognises West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
This is a great departure from the former policy of the country which recognises Tel-a-Viv. In recent time, a host of other nations including the United States have recognised Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel