Prince Lekan Usman on Thursday submitted his nomination form indicating interest to run for a seat in the House of Representatives on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).
Usman, who is seeking to represent Ifelodun/Odo-Otin/Boripe Federal Constituency, was accompanied by his campaign train to the APC National Headquarters in Abuja, as he formally indicated his interest ahead of the 2019 general election
The Ikirun born politician explained that his basic motivation in this regards is to deliver the dividend of democracy and enhance the well-being of his constituency.
He however, promised proper and adequate representation, vowing to work through continuous linkage with his constituents as well as liaise with national and subnational governments, and other relevant organizations that would help in the fulfilment of his objective.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition