Prince Lekan Usman on Thursday submitted his nomination form indicating interest to run for a seat in the House of Representatives on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).
Usman, who is seeking to represent Ifelodun/Odo-Otin/Boripe Federal Constituency, was accompanied by his campaign train to the APC National Headquarters in Abuja, as he formally indicated his interest ahead of the 2019 general election
The Ikirun born politician explained that his basic motivation in this regards is to deliver the dividend of democracy and enhance the well-being of his constituency.
He however, promised proper and adequate representation, vowing to work through continuous linkage with his constituents as well as liaise with national and subnational governments, and other relevant organizations that would help in the fulfilment of his objective.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Operatives Ambush Colleagues, Kill One, Injure Four Others In Imo
- Lagos: Police Intercept 21 Parcels Indian Hemp
- Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku’s Candidacy
- Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
- 2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
News5 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Crime2 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
Opinion5 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration