Family of the Late (Baba Sala), has announced Dec. 6 and 7 as dates for the burial ceremony of the icon, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
His son, a Performing Officer at the National Troupe of Nigeria, Emmanuel Adejumo popularly called “Boisala’’ told NAN that the family was decided on the date for the burial.
NAN reports that the late Adejumo, a Member of the Order of the Niger (MON), comedian, dramatist and actor died on Oct. 7 at 81 in Ilesa, Osun State.
His body has since been deposited at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex Annex, (Wesley Guild Hospital) in Ilesa
- FG To Establish Special Courts To Try Illegal Miners
- 3 Students Remanded Over Alleged Exam Malpractice, To Celebrate Christmas, New Year In Prison
- Plateau Police Command Parades 34 Suspects
- “We are Talking to Leaders of Online Media” – NUJ President, Chris Isiguzo
- Appeal Court Upheld Tribunal’s Judgement, Exonerates Baba Hassan of Certificate Scandal