The popular American television station, Cable Network News, CNN, has filed a lawsuit against President Donald Trump and top aides for banning reporter, Jim Acosta.
President Trump had last week banned Jim Acosta, the White House CNN Correspondent from White House and Trump’s activities.
- Breaking: World Renowned Basketball Legend, Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash
- Returning Officer Flees For Dear Life As Thugs Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo
- Boko Haram Attacks Mosque, Kills Four In Borno
- Wife Of Boko Haram/ISWAP Leader, Zainab Usman, Arrested
- Kano Rerun: Jibrin Loses Bid To Return To House Of Reps
News5 days ago
Hearing On Ara Chieftiancy Stool Stalled By Transfer Of Judges
News1 day ago
Breaking: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander
Crime5 days ago
Police Arraign Osun IRS Staff Over Alleged Fraud
News2 days ago
Osun 2022: IleriOluwa 3010 Vanguard Inaugurated, Begins Mobilisation For Gov Oyetola