Groundnuts may seem to be small in size but play a huge role in boosting your health status.
They contain important nutrients that can boost your health.
Here are some of the health benefits of eating groundnuts:
1.Aids in blood sugar regulation
Groundnuts contain manganese, a mineral that plays a key role in blood sugar regulation, fat metabolism and calcium absorption.
2.Helps lower cholesterol level
Groundnuts contain niacin and copper contents which help lower and control cholesterol level and reduction of bad cholesterol.
3.Boosts memory power
Nuts are a rich source of vitamin B3 which plays a vital role in normal brain functioning and boosting memory power.
4.Groundnuts help in fighting depression
Groundnuts contain tryptophan which is an essential amino acid that produces serotonin.
Serotonin is a key brain chemical that deals with mood regulation.
5. Groundnuts can boost your libido
These nuts can make you a beast in bed by increasing your stamina, thus enables you to last longer in bed.
Groundnuts are known to be natural sex stimulants that can boost your sex life, thus a healthy and happy marriage.
Daily intake of nuts can help save your poor performance in bed.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition