Mr Ogungbeje Olukoya , lawyer to the alleged billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, aka, Evans has been arrested by the Nigerian Police on Wednesday morning.
Report from Punch says that the officer who were reportedly from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, accosted the lawyer as he parked his car at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi .
- Buahri Anti Corruption Crusade Best Means To Repositioning The Country- Comrade Adeniran
- Ijesa/IBEDC Feud: Osun Assembly To Assess Level Of Damage Done To Electrical Equipment In Ilesa
- Supplementary Elections: Police Warns Troublemakers, Unaccredited Observers
- Wickedness! Teenagers Chop Man’s Hand for Rescuing Victim in Jos
- Plateau CP, Isaac Akinmoyede Addresses Journalists, States Commands Achievements
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News3 days ago
Breaking: Osun Govt Shuts Down College Of Education, School Of Health Technology And College Of Technology
News2 days ago
News Flash: Tribunal To Give Judgement On Osun Gov Election On Friday
News4 days ago
How O’Ambulance Staff Saved Pregnant Woman, Delivered Her Baby
2019 General Elections4 days ago
APC Reacts To INEC’s Decision Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha