Osun state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Hon Soji Adagunodo has assured members of the party of the readiness of the National and state leadership of the party to ensure that no one is left behind in the reconciliatory process ahead of the governorship election.
Adagunodo gave this assuarance in a Press statement personally signed and made available to CityMirrorNews on Friday in Osogbo.
According to the party chairman, the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki has undertaken to come to Osun state in order to facilitate an all encompassing reconciliation of party members and ensure that PDP goes into September election as one indivisible unit.
In addition, Senator David Mark will also be in Osun state as part of the process of ensuring that all shades of interests are accommodated in all other elective and appointive positions in the State.
While urging aggrieved members of the party to be patient, Adagunodo appealed to those who have instituted cases in court to withdraw such cases in order to facilitate the reconciliation process.
The state chairman reminded party members that court cases should be matters of last resort and that the constitution of the party frowns at any members taking it to court.
He assured that the candidate of the party, Senator Ademola Adeleke is also ready to work with all other aspirants and party members who felt aggrieved by the outcome of the last primary election.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi