It is like a war between two brothers from the same city of Ede as former Speaker of the Osun State House of Assembly Hon Adejare Bello dumped the Peoples Democratic Party on Monday.
Bello who was the Speaker of the House of Assembly under the Olagunsoye Oyinlola administration cited irreconcilable differences with the candidate of the PDP for the forthcoming governorship poll Senator Ademola Adeleke.
Both are from Ede in the Osun West zone of the state.
Adejare has supported Adeleke to emerge as the senatorial candidate of the PDP in 2017 allegedly with the agreement that he would vie for the top job in the state this year.
At different fora, Bello had cited betrayal on the part of the Adeleke family led by the business mogul Dr Deji Adeleke.
In a letter of resignation written by Bello, the former Speaker said the party has been hijacked by elements he believed do not know the direction to which they should take it.
“It is my belief that certain elements have hijacked the rudder of the ship of the party and changed its cause towards an unknown path of which I am not ready to take”
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition