A chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party and founder of “Idera de Movement” in Osun State, Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi yesterday sponsored a special father Christmas party to give children in the state tonnes of wonderful memories and interact with them as the year winds up.
This was contained in statement by Ismail Afolabi, the Press Secretary to Dr. Ogunbiyi, a copy of which was made available to CityMirrorNew in Osogbo on Monday.
The fun fare was organised in conjunction with Rave FM, according to Ogunbiyi, to bring the children together and interact with them, irrespective of their family background and status.
Celebrating with the children, Ogunbiyi restated his commitment to the good and happiness of the people of Osun, especially the children.
He prayed for the children, thanked their parents for being part of the event just as he prayed for Osun State at large and extolled the leadership of PDP in the state.
The children were exposed to host of exciting activities and loads of fun. The event was spiced with educating tasks, and also provided unforgettable memories with new and intriguing games. It left the children with lasting smile and priceless look on their faces, a confirmation that they enjoyed their special day.
Ogunbiyi wished the children and the entire people of the state, merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
- Former Ondo Works Commissioner, Commiserates With Gov. Akeredolu Over Health Commissioner’s Death
- Pump Price Increase is a Display of APC Govt Insensitivity – NNPP
- ‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
- How I Lure And Kill Victims In My Compound – Nigerian Serial Killer, Ndubuisi Makes Shocking Confession
- Ondo 2020: NRM Aspirant, Ataunoko Picks Governorship Nomination Form