The Accountant General of the State Osun, Mr Alaba Akintayo Kolawole has retired from the service.
Mr Kolawole retired from service on account of reaching the threshold age of 60 years few days back, in line with the civil service rules and practice.
He had served the state meritoriously in various capacities since he joined the service some decades ago and rose to be appointed the Accountant General of the state by Governor Rauf Aregbesola in 2012 when he reached the pinnacle of his career.
Mr Kolawole was known to be diligent and hardworking in his duties while in office and the service will miss him and his contributions.
Meanwhile, the Governor, State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has congratulated Mr. Kolawole for successfully retiring from service and wish him well in his future endeavors.
The insinuation that Mr Kolawole resigned his appointment is not true and should be disregarded accordingly.
The government wishes Mr Kolawole well in the journey of life.
Commissioner for Information and Strategy
State of Osun.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition