By Ester Adegoke, Osogbo
The prosecutor, Asp Abiodun Fagboyinbo told the court that the accused person committed the offence on September 10, 2018 in Okini, a suburb of Osogbo.
According to the prosecutor, lukman on that fateful day took Adeleke out of her parents’ custody without their consent.
He said the accused person has committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 225 of the criminal code cap 34 vol.11 laws of osun state, Nigeria 2003.
The Magistrate, Mrs Fatimat Sodamade later granted the accused bail in the sum of #100,000 with one surety, who must produce 3 years tax clearance and 3 passport photographs for verification.
The case thereafter adjoined till October 6 for hearing.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour