By Ester Adegoke, Osogbo
The prosecutor, Asp Abiodun Fagboyinbo told the court that the accused person committed the offence on September 10, 2018 in Okini, a suburb of Osogbo.
According to the prosecutor, lukman on that fateful day took Adeleke out of her parents’ custody without their consent.
He said the accused person has committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 225 of the criminal code cap 34 vol.11 laws of osun state, Nigeria 2003.
The Magistrate, Mrs Fatimat Sodamade later granted the accused bail in the sum of #100,000 with one surety, who must produce 3 years tax clearance and 3 passport photographs for verification.
The case thereafter adjoined till October 6 for hearing.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Operatives Ambush Colleagues, Kill One, Injure Four Others In Imo
- Lagos: Police Intercept 21 Parcels Indian Hemp
- Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku’s Candidacy
- Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
- 2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
News5 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Opinion5 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
Crime2 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration