President Muhammadu Buhari has declared the intention to run as the president of Nigeria in the forthcoming 2019 elections.
This announcement was made by the special adviser to the President on New media and engagement, Bashir Ahmad.
Ahmad who made the announcement in a tweet on his official handle @BashirAhmaad
“President Muhammadu Buhari has just officially announced his intention to seek re-election in 2019. Details soon…” his tweet read.
Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai also confirmed this in a tweet on his verified handle @elrufai.
- 2023: Emir Lauds Jack-Rich’s humanitarian Strides In Bauchi, Urges Politicians To Play Politics With Decorum
- Police Nab Ogun Teacher For Defiling 13-year-old Pupil
- 2023: Osun NNPP Disowns Ajadi, Says He Has No Name In The Party’s Register
- ‘I’m In This Race To The End’-House Of Rep Aspirant, Olateju Denies Stepping Down
- Electoral Body, INEC Deploys 10,269 Electoral Officers For Ekiti Governorship Election