Governor Aregbesola who stated this in osogbo during endurance trek for twenty thousand newly recruited oyes cadets.
The Governor noted that Adeleke could not be employed as premises manager at the university of his brother in Ede was seeking to become a governor.
He said the requirement for enlistment into OYES cadets was four credits but Demola only has failure in a single subject he sat for 1981.
Aregbesola maintained that the state needed a competent hand that would continue with the development stride of his administration.
On his part, APC candidate for September 22nd governorship election in osun state, Mr Gboyega Oyetola promised to continue with the programme when elected as governor.
Oyetola called on the people of the state to vote for continuity for overall growth of the state.
He urged the cadets to use the opportunity as a means of engagement for self reliance .
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors