By Niyi Olutunde, Akure
Adenike Oluboyo, daughter of the immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Lasisi Oluboyo, was on Sunday found dead at her boyfriend’s house in Akure.
Adenike who was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, was found dead in her boyfriend’s house, Adeyemi Alao, popularly known as Q.S.
Confirming the sadenning incident, the Ondo Police Public Relations Officer, (PPRO), Femi Joseph described the incident as sad and very unfortunate.
His words, “It is not a rumour but it is a fact that the young lady was found dead this morning and it is saddening and very unfortunate.
“We are on it and trying to get some facts but the Commissioner of Police will brief the press about the details in another 48 hours”.
- Police Arraign 3 Men For Allegedly Stealing She-Goat
- Why Nigerian Youth Remains unemployed – Pantami
- How Husband Killed Her 29-Year-Old Wife For Coming Home Late
- 2023: Ask Politicians Critical Questions Before Making Choices’, Cleric charges Nigerians
- BREAKING: Police Rescue Three Abuja Kidnap Victims, Recover Arms