The Osun State House of Assembly under the leadership of Rt Hon Najeem Salaam has congratulated Alhaji Rasaq Salinsile over his appointment as the Chief of Staff to the Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and Elder Tunde Adedeji who was appointed as the Chairman, Local Government Service Commission.
Alhaji Salinsile who until his appointment was the state secretary of the All Prigressuve Congress,APC, as well as a member of the state assembly between 2007 and 2011 where he Chaired House Committee on Health
In a statement signed by the Chairman, House Committee on Information and strategies, Hon. Olatunbosun Oyintiloye on Wednesday in Osogbo, the House stated that the duo merits the appointments.
The Assembly which described the appointees as committed politicians with wealth of experiences expressed the confidence that both of them would add value to the business of governance.
Osun Assembly urged them to give their best while serving in their latest capacities to ensure a smooth landing for the outgoing Aregbesola’s administration in the state
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition