By Adetutu Adesoji
It looks like the National Youth Service Corps has pulled the plug on singer, Davido’s one year mandatory service programme.
Recall that the singer revealed on Instagram in August that he would be taking part in the compulsory scheme.
Also, it won’t be forgotten in a hurry how the OBO’s presence during registration caused an uproar in the Lagos camp.
However, it seems like the IF singer is no longer a corper as NYSC may have likely canceled his service.
One Adesegun Adebayo Adeosun had posted his letter of commendation for outstanding performance from NYSC on Instagram and not long after Davido showed up in the comments section with a message that read, “Nah so dem cancel my own.”
Although Davido did not reveal the reason responsible for the cancellation of his programme, it can be recalled that the pop sensation flouted the NYSC rules and regulation a few times.
- Breaking: AFCON 2019: Nigeria Beat Guinea, Qualify For Round Of 16
- Family, Residents Cry For Justice As Suspected Sons of Islamic Cleric Kill Mechanic In Ikirun
- Paris Club Refund: Oyetola’s Government Has Not Received Any Proceeds From FG-Oyebamiji
- Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/Ikere Road
- We Will Vehemently Resist Contempt On Oluwo, GCI Boosts
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Citizens Engagement: Osun Deputy Gov Gives Dialogue 365 Platform Pass Mark
News3 days ago
Battle For Ministerial Appointments Rages As President Prepares Final List
News4 days ago
Kidnapping: Bandits Days Are Over Says Army ….Launches Drone In Ondo, Ekiti States
News3 days ago
Osun Economic Summit On Hold