By Adetutu Adesoji
It looks like the National Youth Service Corps has pulled the plug on singer, Davido’s one year mandatory service programme.
Recall that the singer revealed on Instagram in August that he would be taking part in the compulsory scheme.
Also, it won’t be forgotten in a hurry how the OBO’s presence during registration caused an uproar in the Lagos camp.
However, it seems like the IF singer is no longer a corper as NYSC may have likely canceled his service.
One Adesegun Adebayo Adeosun had posted his letter of commendation for outstanding performance from NYSC on Instagram and not long after Davido showed up in the comments section with a message that read, “Nah so dem cancel my own.”
Although Davido did not reveal the reason responsible for the cancellation of his programme, it can be recalled that the pop sensation flouted the NYSC rules and regulation a few times.
- Osun SWAN Honours Prince Dotun Babayemi With Meritorious Gold Award
- Just In: Ezekwesili Steps Aside From Presidential Race
- Osun APC 2019 Campaign Committee: Otunba JMK, A Worthy Leaders That Will Deliver By Adeboye Adebayo
- Osinbajo, Magu Speak On Online Publishing At 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference
- Venezuelans March Against President Maduro
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Osun APC Chairman Acknowledges Oranmiyan Group’s Support In Winning Elections
Crime3 days ago
In Osun: Court Remands 27-year-old Driver For Allegedly Raping Minor Inside School Bus
News3 days ago
Osun APC Blasts Obasanjo Over Comment On 2018 Guber Election
News3 days ago
Just In: IG Orders Immediate Disbandment Of FSARS