By Adetutu Adesoji
It looks like the National Youth Service Corps has pulled the plug on singer, Davido’s one year mandatory service programme.
Recall that the singer revealed on Instagram in August that he would be taking part in the compulsory scheme.
Also, it won’t be forgotten in a hurry how the OBO’s presence during registration caused an uproar in the Lagos camp.
However, it seems like the IF singer is no longer a corper as NYSC may have likely canceled his service.
One Adesegun Adebayo Adeosun had posted his letter of commendation for outstanding performance from NYSC on Instagram and not long after Davido showed up in the comments section with a message that read, “Nah so dem cancel my own.”
Although Davido did not reveal the reason responsible for the cancellation of his programme, it can be recalled that the pop sensation flouted the NYSC rules and regulation a few times.
- Covid-19: Oyetola’s Commissioner Distributes 2,500 Facemasks, Sanitizers In Irewole LG
- How 82-year-old Widow Recovered From Coronavirus In Osun
- Ondo Court Dismisses Ajidahun Case Against C&S Church
- 1st Anniversary: My Comfort Not A Priority, Says Kwara Gov
- You Have Been Vindicated, Osun PDP Congratulates Sen Adeleke Over Court Verdict
Crime3 days ago
Two Persons Arraigned In Osun For Bypassing Electricity Meter
News3 days ago
Traders, Artisans Beg Oyetola To Relax Lockdown Totally, Promise To Maintain Distance With Customers
News3 days ago
Osun Chief Sacked Over Alleged Gross Misconduct, To Return N1.6m
South West News4 days ago
Fayemi Installs New Oore Of Otun Amidst Controversy