Osun state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has attacked the PDP chieftains over their position on the Osun primaries.
Aregbesola, on Friday described leaders of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party who protested to the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission over the conduct of the state governorship election as “mentally unstable.”
Aregbesola said this in an interview with State House correspondents shortly after he formally presented the Osun State governor-elect, Gboyega Oyetola, to President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, and the National Chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, were among the PDP leaders that staged a protest against the outcome of the election at the INEC headquarters in Abuja.
- Car Wash Operators Decry Activities Of Mining Expatriates On Osun Stream
- ‘They Want To Harm Me’, Sibling Of Slain OAU Master’s Student Raises Alarm
- Just In: Three killed As Robbers Raid Bank In Aramoko Ekiti
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Distributes 1, 200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers To Farmers In Osun
- NYSC Tasks Corps Members on Teamwork, Patriotism
News5 days ago
Osun Journalist Attacked By Hoodlum Cries Out, Says His Life Is In Danger
Education5 days ago
OSPOLY Releases Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic Session
News4 days ago
Akirun Obaship Tussle: Court Restrains Osun Govt From Accepting Obaara, Adedeji Ruling Houses’ Nomination
News4 days ago
Entrepreneurship Skill Acquisition, Panacea To Unemployment In Nigeria, Amb Farounbi