These are the foods that will do you more harm than good to your body.
Eating bananas when you wake up the first thing in the morning is a mistake.
Bananas should only be eaten after meals.
Bananas have been proven to contain magnesium and potassium.
The two will be imbalanced if you eat bananas in the morning hence leading to heart problems.
Many people love yoghurt.
It comes with endless benefits to the body.
However, it is recommended not to take yoghurt in the morning because it can lead to stomach issues.
The yoghurt contains acid that can affect your body when ingested into the bloodstream.
3. Pre-mixed oatmeal
Oatmeal is among the most common foods taken for breakfast in most homes.
It contains proteins, vitamins and fibre among other nutrients.
However, it cannot be taken on an empty stomach because it would lead to harmful effects on your body.
4. Raw green vegetables
Consumption of raw vegetables is not recommended.
The vegetables can lead to irritation in the stomach.
They contain fibres that can be insoluble.
Stay away from the vegetables whenever you have not eaten anything for hours.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors