As the Global terrorism index, releases its 2018 ranking on Wednesday, Nigeria still retains its third position in the ranking.
Recall that the giant of Africa has retained this shocking position since 2015. Report from the Global Terrorism Index, that measures the impact of terrorism, shows that Nigeria comes immediately after Iraq and Afghanistan.
The two countries have also retained their respective positions (first and second) since 2013.
Real Estate And Luxury Solutions Firm Offers Investment Opportunities In Africa, Europe And America
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents