By Jide Afolabi, Jos
Former Kano State Governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau has finally defected from the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
According to his media aide, Sule Ya’u Sule said the former governor’s decision to dump PDP was concluded after a heated debates between him and his supporters.
Sule said, “I want confirm to you that Shekarau has decided to defect from PDP to APC due to the injustice meted on him and his supporters by the PDP leadership.
“My boss has met with Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje in Abuja yesterday and concluded plans for our return to APC. He will meet with all the stakeholders concern in Kano and than made his decamping public.”
Shekarau is believed to have made wider consultation among his supporters before he finally returned to his former party, All Progressives Congress, APC.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition