The Osun state Commissioner for Education, Hon. Kola-Omotunde Young, has urged all and sundry to work towards making the country a better place.
The Commissioner who noted that Government cannot do it all, added that it is everyone’s responsibility to make the society a better place to live.
He also urged parents to teach their children and wards good manners and virtues aside formal education.
In his address, the Chairman of the occasion, Sir Demola Aladekomo, who is the Chairman/CEO, SmartCity Resorts PLC and Director, CHAMS PLC, also urged capable Nigerians to become employers of labour.
“We should support the government by employing people when we are able to, the governments are already over-welmed.”
Aladekomo who shared an emotional story of how Dr Taofeek Rabiu, the logistics Director of the Mart, saved the life of his mother, also revealed his plans to partner with the firm.
He thereby urged residents of the town and it’s environs to patronize the mart.
Earlier in her welcome address, the Chief Executive Officer of the mart, Alhaja M. A Rabiu, appreciated everyone for making it to the opening ceremony, adding that the mart aims to be the best in Osogbo.
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details