Winnie Madikizela Mandela was the former wife of South Africa’s first black president, Nelson Mandela.
The couple – famously pictured hand-in-hand as Mr Mandela walked free from prison after 27 years – were a symbol of the anti-apartheid struggle for nearly three decades.
However, in later years her reputation became tainted legally and politically.
Her family are expected to release a statement later today.
- Horror! Ritualist Murders Ex-girlfriend, Sells Her Body Parts For N90,000 (Photos)
- Breaking: Police Arrests Duncan Mighty
- Onnoghen Barred From Travelling, His Passport Seized ..Security Agents Accost Ex-cjn, Wife, Daughter At Abuja Airport
- YESSO: Osun Disburses Over N2b To Indigent Citizens To Tackle Unemployment
- Osun Council Boss Gives Back To Widows, Aged People….. Distributes Cloths, Foodstuffs, Cash
News4 days ago
Abba Kyari’s Query That Sacked Fowler
Crime5 days ago
Policeman Who Gun Down Truck Driver ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Ondo Remanded In Prison
News3 days ago
How Mamman Daura Gave Presidential Directive Without My Husband’s Knowledge — Aisha Buhari
News5 days ago
Ondo Discovers 51 Ghost Workers On Payroll