…Affirms Hope Uzodinma, Dapo Abiodun As Gubernatorial Candidates for Imo, Ogun States
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to court over its position on the APC Zamfara State chapter.
APC however confirmed the endorsement of Senator Hope Uzodinma and Dapo Abiodun as its governorship candidates respectively for Imo and Ogun states respectively in the 2019 general election.
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party disclosed this Friday, as he announced resolution of the party to drag INEC to Court to assert its right to field contestants for governor and other national and state assembly positions in Zamfara State.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Launch Manhunt For Woman Who Stole 8-Day-Old Twin Baby From Hospital
- Osun Guber: We’re In Court To Deepen Our Democratic Values- Oyetola’s Aide
- NIGERIA@62: Cast Votes In Defence Of Good Governance In 2023, Makinde Tasks Nigerians
- Black Sunday: 7 People, Child, Die As Commercial Bus Catches Fire in Lagos
- Stop Expensive Burials, Help Those Alive – Fr. Gopep To Christian
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic
Health2 days ago
Details Of Female Lawyer Who Died Chasing Her Husband’s Side Chick Emerged As Side Chick Deactivates Social Media Accouts
Crime3 days ago
Police Arraign 2 Over Alleged Vandalization Of Transformer In Osun