As congratulatory messages continue to pour in for the Osun governor elect, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, the incoming governor has been described as the best option to move the state forward.
The aspirant contesting to represent Olaoluwa state constituency on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Engr. Saheed Soladoye Ganiyu stated this in a congratulatory message he perspnally signed and made available to newsmen in his home town, Obamoro.
Engineer Ganiyu explained through the statement that Oyetola emerged as the governor elect because the people of Osun realise the fact that it is only the APC that has the capacity to move the state forward.
He also congratulated the people of Osun for choosing right and for standing by the party even when the polls went into a rerun in seven polling units.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour