The National Leader of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Fredrick Fasheun is dead.
Fasheun died Friday night. The cause of his death remains sketchy as at the time of filing this report.
He was 83 years.
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details