The presidential investigative panel headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo resumed sitting at the State House, Abuja, on Friday.
The panel, mandated to probe the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir David Lawal and the suspended Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ayo Oke, is expected to submit its report to President Muhammadu Buhari next week.
It is probing Lawal over allegations of violations of law and due process in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE).
The panel is also probing Oke’s link with the N15 billion discovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in a flat at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos.
The committee grilled Oke for about 10 hours on Monday while Lawal appeared before the committee for about two hours on Tuesday.
Those in attendance at the panel’s closed door meeting on Friday were the National Security Adviser (NSA), Babagana Monguno and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami.
- Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
- Buhari Declares Tinubu As Next President Of Nigeria
- Yoruba Obas Fume Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes, Fuel, Urge Buhari To Respond To Cries Of Nigerians
- Opposition Elements Want To Create Political Crisis With Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity, Says Tinubu
- Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Badmus Provides Free Medical Service To Osogbo Residents
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies