The National Executive Council of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology ALUMNI association has extended the tenure of its current executives and also passed the vote of confidence on its president, Mr Babajide Bewaji.
The NEC also set up a nine man convention committee with the responsibility of organising a congress and constitute an election committee that will usher in a new executives within 90 days.
The decision was reached at the emergency meeting of the association held at Ibadan North Local Government Secretariat in Oyo state.
The NEC also empowers the committee to write management of LAUTECH to reaffirm that Mr Babajide Bewaji should be the only recognised representative of the alumni in the governing council of the institution.
The emergency meeting was attended by chairmen and secretaries of eleven out of twelve states’ chapters of the association in the country.
The Association also pledged their total commitment to the development of the great institution for the advancement of education sector.
- Yoruba Monarch Commends Nigerian Army Over Fight Against Insurgents, Armed Banditry
- 19-Year-Old Boy Jailed In Osun For Stealing
- Ilerioluwa Development Initiative Boosts Agriculture In Osun, Distributes Cheques To Women In Agriculture
- Oyintiloye Football Club FC Emerges Third Best Football Club In Osun
- Omoworare Supports Buhari On Credible Elections, Condemns Pre-Electoral Violence In Atakumosa
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News5 days ago
Elections: Osun APC Raises Alarm On Threat To Peace, Calls On Security Agencies To Act Promptly
News4 days ago
Tribute To A Big Fighter And Crusader, Alhaja Wasilat Adunni Nee Aregbesola
News4 days ago
Breaking: INEC Finally Postpones Nigeria’s General Election To February 23
South West News3 days ago
Elections: Hoodlums Attack Osun Community, Iyaloja, APC Members, Injured