The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of distributing cooked rice in the ongoing Anambra governorship election in the state.
The PDP made this accusation in two separate tweets on their official twitter page.
As it’s known that the APC’s candidate for the election is Tony Nwoye while Henry Oseloka Obaze is contesting on the platform of the PDP. The PDP wrote:
“APCNigeria agents distributing cooked rice @ Illo Abito square Nsugbe #VoterrInducement.
People are being encouraged by @APCNigeria to vote for its candidate right before security agents” Going further tweeted:
“#StomachInfrastructureUpdate Still ongoing, the truck as seen on the photo obtained by @PremiumTimesng contains cooked food by @APCNigeria and openly shared Ilo Abito square PU001 Nsugbe ward.”
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Funke Akindele:Stop Blaming Successful women When Marriages Fail ― Blessing CEO
- Abuja-Kaduna Train: Kidnap Victims’ Families Beg Reps For Intervention
- Ebonyi Govt House Photographer Kidnapped In Abia
- ThursdayRapAround: Nigeria’s NASS And Their Endless List Of Probes
- New Moon Sighted In S’Arabia, Sallah Day Announced
News4 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News2 days ago
Adeleke University Students Donate Materials To Primary Schools In The Community
News2 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Critics To Desist From Media Terrorism Against Buratai
News3 days ago
Guber Poll: Osun Muslim Community Sues For Peace, As Political Parties Gear Up For Election