Former Wimbledon striker, John Fashanu, has said that Nigeria will not find themselves in an easy group at the 2018 World Cup.
The draw for the tournament will be held December 1 .
“Right now we are back on track, but the hard work all starts for the Super Eagles from here,” Fashanu told Completesportsnigeria.
“It show who we are and a little of what we have for now. I say well done to the team. Let’s watch and see for now, but at this time all teams are dangerous. We should not hope to be drawn with any particular team or avoid any team.
“And that’s why they are all the same dangerous. Most teams have many players playing in the UK.”
Russia 2018 will be the sixth time the Super Eagles will be playing at the World Cup.
- Omoworare Supports Buhari On Credible Elections, Condemns Pre-Electoral Violence In Atakumosa
- Osun Political Violence: 18 APC Members Admitted In Hospital- APC…. Stop Implicating Us- PDP
- I Can’t Step Down For Anyone – Oyeduntan
- 5 killed, 35 Abducted, As Gunmen Invade 17 Communities In Niger
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker Is Dead
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News4 days ago
Elections: Osun APC Raises Alarm On Threat To Peace, Calls On Security Agencies To Act Promptly
News3 days ago
Tribute To A Big Fighter And Crusader, Alhaja Wasilat Adunni Nee Aregbesola
News4 days ago
Breaking: INEC Finally Postpones Nigeria’s General Election To February 23
South West News2 days ago
Elections: Hoodlums Attack Osun Community, Iyaloja, APC Members, Injured