Former Wimbledon striker, John Fashanu, has said that Nigeria will not find themselves in an easy group at the 2018 World Cup.
The draw for the tournament will be held December 1 .
“Right now we are back on track, but the hard work all starts for the Super Eagles from here,” Fashanu told Completesportsnigeria.
“It show who we are and a little of what we have for now. I say well done to the team. Let’s watch and see for now, but at this time all teams are dangerous. We should not hope to be drawn with any particular team or avoid any team.
“And that’s why they are all the same dangerous. Most teams have many players playing in the UK.”
Russia 2018 will be the sixth time the Super Eagles will be playing at the World Cup.
- To Achieve Affordable Housing We Will Decongest Ibadan, Create Satellite Towns – Oyo Govt
- Osun Govt Declares Tuesday, August 20 Public Holiday For Isese Day
- Osun: Bishop Oyejola Dedicates New JDPMC Office To Indigents
- Akeredolu Appoints New Telegraph Correspondent As DCPS
- Breaking: Fire Guts Katangowa, Lagos Market, Destroys Goods Worth Millions Of Naira
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News3 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News3 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News2 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports3 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life