Former Wimbledon striker, John Fashanu, has said that Nigeria will not find themselves in an easy group at the 2018 World Cup.
The draw for the tournament will be held December 1 .
“Right now we are back on track, but the hard work all starts for the Super Eagles from here,” Fashanu told Completesportsnigeria.
“It show who we are and a little of what we have for now. I say well done to the team. Let’s watch and see for now, but at this time all teams are dangerous. We should not hope to be drawn with any particular team or avoid any team.
“And that’s why they are all the same dangerous. Most teams have many players playing in the UK.”
Russia 2018 will be the sixth time the Super Eagles will be playing at the World Cup.
- ‘leave Tinubu Out Of Your Woes, You Are Behind APC Travails In Ondo’ – Bola Ilori Tells Akeredolu
- Ajimobi Inaugurates Historic Joint Transition Committee, Preaches Against Politics Of Bitterness
- 60th Anniversary: BHS Old Students Call For Return Of Discipline In Secondary Schools
- Sofolahan Sets To Restructure Scouting Activities In Ondo State
- Five Oil Wells Gut Fire In Ondo
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
We have succeeded in carrying out 70 open-heart surgeries, renal transplants -OAUTH CMD
News23 hours ago
Why I Built, Donated The Ultra Modern Central Mosque Extension To Osogbo Community- Omidiran
News5 days ago
Osun To Recruit 2000 Food Vendors To Feed School Pupils
News4 days ago
Breaking: Tension In Gombe Over Death Of 11 At Easter Rally