By Niyi Olutunde, Akure
The acting Divisional Police Officer(DPO) in charge of Yaba Police division, Akure, Ondo State capital, DSP Mustapha Aminu has died in a ghastly motor accident.
The late Mustapha was said to have been transferred from Irele division to Yaba last week.
He was however said to be facing some administrative problems in his new station.
An officer with the station who spoke on condition of anonymity said a fetish object was placed in front of his office a few days ago.
It was gathered that necessitated emergency prayer meeting held at the station.
According to the Ondo Police Command Spokesman, Mr. Femi Joseph said the late senior officer whom he described as a hardworking person died in an auto crash at Omifon on his way to Irele after the close of work.
Joseph however commiserated with the family of the late officer, saying his death was a big blow and loss to the command.
- Pump Price Increase is a Display of APC Govt Insensitivity – NNPP
- ‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
- How I Lure And Kill Victims In My Compound – Nigerian Serial Killer, Ndubuisi Makes Shocking Confession
- Ondo 2020: NRM Aspirant, Ataunoko Picks Governorship Nomination Form
- Just In: Kwara Gov Announces Minor Cabinet Reshuffle