By Niyi Olutunde, Akure
The acting Divisional Police Officer(DPO) in charge of Yaba Police division, Akure, Ondo State capital, DSP Mustapha Aminu has died in a ghastly motor accident.
The late Mustapha was said to have been transferred from Irele division to Yaba last week.
He was however said to be facing some administrative problems in his new station.
An officer with the station who spoke on condition of anonymity said a fetish object was placed in front of his office a few days ago.
It was gathered that necessitated emergency prayer meeting held at the station.
According to the Ondo Police Command Spokesman, Mr. Femi Joseph said the late senior officer whom he described as a hardworking person died in an auto crash at Omifon on his way to Irele after the close of work.
Joseph however commiserated with the family of the late officer, saying his death was a big blow and loss to the command.
- Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
- Ondo 2020: Group Urges APC Leaders To Ignore Abuja Political Lobbyists
- Ibadan Cleric Steals Phones, Says its Devil’s Work
- Breaking: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest, Fr. Paul Offu
- Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News2 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Aare Gani Adams To Preside Over OPC Leadership Retreat In Osogbo Tomorrow
News5 days ago
Biyi Odunlade Congratulates Omoworare on his Appointment by President Buhari