By Niyi Olutunde, Akure
The acting Divisional Police Officer(DPO) in charge of Yaba Police division, Akure, Ondo State capital, DSP Mustapha Aminu has died in a ghastly motor accident.
The late Mustapha was said to have been transferred from Irele division to Yaba last week.
He was however said to be facing some administrative problems in his new station.
An officer with the station who spoke on condition of anonymity said a fetish object was placed in front of his office a few days ago.
It was gathered that necessitated emergency prayer meeting held at the station.
According to the Ondo Police Command Spokesman, Mr. Femi Joseph said the late senior officer whom he described as a hardworking person died in an auto crash at Omifon on his way to Irele after the close of work.
Joseph however commiserated with the family of the late officer, saying his death was a big blow and loss to the command.
- End Of Year Party: Osun First Lady Urges Parents, Teachers To Care For Children
- Ikire Celebrates Ewu Carnival Dec 19
- Aisha Buhari’s Outburst Confirms Nigeria Is Being Governed By Proxy-Don
- How Mamman Daura Gave Presidential Directive Without My Husband’s Knowledge — Aisha Buhari
- Missing Child In Akure Church: DSS Arrests Popular Prophet, ‘Sotitobire’ Whisked To Abuja