If the story making round is anything to go by, then Biafra’s future President has abandoned his people and has fled for his dear life.
Though it was earlier reported in the media that Kanu who dressed as a woman escaped through an illegal border between Nigeria and Cameroon in Cross State where he travelled to Malaysia, former Abia state Governor Dr Kalu confirmed yesterday that the IPOB boss has arrived London
In an interview published in a national daily on October 1st, Kalu said Kanu bolted away to London from Malaysia.
Kanu’s relations were however upset with Kalu yesterday after the former governor leaked the best kept secret of the separatist leader who has now aborted his vision for Biafra.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Osun Assembly Charges OSSIEC On Credible Elections
- Osun: DG Boss Calls For Strict Adherence To Traffic Rules Among Okada Riders
- OSPOLY Fixes Dates For 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- EFCC Displays 51,933 Pages, Showing Content Of Naira Marley’s iPhone
- REPORTER’S DIARY: Arrested, Charged Within An Hour Without Outside Contact.… Clear Example Of How Journalists Disappear In Nigeria
News2 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News2 days ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores
News5 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
News1 day ago
Osun Pensioners Lament Unpaid Entitlements, Say We’re Now Beggars