The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has confirmed the death of five persons in a road traffic accident involving several vehicles on the Benin-Auchi road in Edo State.
Mr Bisi Kazeem, FRSC Public Education Officer, told newsmen in Abuja that 10 persons were injured in the incident that occurred at the Ewu slope area of the route.
“The accident involved six vehicles, including two trailers, two Toyota buses and an Audi 80 car.
“The crash was caused by a head-on collision and a total of 40 persons were involved,” he said.
Kazeem said that the injured were taken to hospitals in nearby Auchi, Irrua and Agbede towns.
- End Of Year Party: Osun First Lady Urges Parents, Teachers To Care For Children
- Ikire Celebrates Ewu Carnival Dec 19
- Aisha Buhari’s Outburst Confirms Nigeria Is Being Governed By Proxy-Don
- How Mamman Daura Gave Presidential Directive Without My Husband’s Knowledge — Aisha Buhari
- Missing Child In Akure Church: DSS Arrests Popular Prophet, ‘Sotitobire’ Whisked To Abuja