The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has confirmed the death of five persons in a road traffic accident involving several vehicles on the Benin-Auchi road in Edo State.
Mr Bisi Kazeem, FRSC Public Education Officer, told newsmen in Abuja that 10 persons were injured in the incident that occurred at the Ewu slope area of the route.
“The accident involved six vehicles, including two trailers, two Toyota buses and an Audi 80 car.
“The crash was caused by a head-on collision and a total of 40 persons were involved,” he said.
Kazeem said that the injured were taken to hospitals in nearby Auchi, Irrua and Agbede towns.
- Pump Price Increase is a Display of APC Govt Insensitivity – NNPP
- ‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
- How I Lure And Kill Victims In My Compound – Nigerian Serial Killer, Ndubuisi Makes Shocking Confession
- Ondo 2020: NRM Aspirant, Ataunoko Picks Governorship Nomination Form
- Just In: Kwara Gov Announces Minor Cabinet Reshuffle