Anselm Ojezua, Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Edo chapter, has described the rejection of the state governorship election results by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as an act of a bad loser.
Mr. Ojezua told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Benin on Thursday that the entire process of the election had been nothing but peaceful.
“This is just a case of a bad loser. It is a pity that the PDP expects to win in a state which it had run down.
“Though the announcement of the results is still ongoing, I commend INEC , thus far.
“The process was very peaceful. INEC was efficient in delivery of materials to ensure that they got to locations on time,” he said.
The chairman advised the PDP to channel its grievances to the appropriate quarters.
The PDP had, through its chairman, had rejected the results of the election, describing it as “fabricated and pre-determined”.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Osun Assembly Charges OSSIEC On Credible Elections
- Osun: DG Boss Calls For Strict Adherence To Traffic Rules Among Okada Riders
- OSPOLY Fixes Dates For 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- EFCC Displays 51,933 Pages, Showing Content Of Naira Marley’s iPhone
- REPORTER’S DIARY: Arrested, Charged Within An Hour Without Outside Contact.… Clear Example Of How Journalists Disappear In Nigeria
News3 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News3 days ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores
News5 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
News2 days ago
Osun Pensioners Lament Unpaid Entitlements, Say We’re Now Beggars