Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu has finally bowed to pressure by apologizing to Nigerians, a call made by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
Tinubu had criticized the minister for saying he does not possess magic wand to end the fuel scarcity until May
Kachikwu who this afternoon appeared before Senate committee on Petroleum (Downstream) over the fuel scarcity ravaging the country. said that the long queues in the country’s filling stations would disappear on 7th April.
“By 6th or 7th April, the long queues in filling stations would disappear, “he said.
He apologized to Nigerians over his statement that the scarcity will linger till May.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reverses Adebutu’s Nomination As Ogun PDP Gov Candidate
- Independence: IBEDC Congratulates Nigerians, Pledges Commitment To Development
- Get Affordable Luxury Home At SQUARE By Lagoon Court, See How To Apply
- Omokri Explains N122m Refund By PDP NWC Members, Accuses Tinubu’s Camp
- PDP Reacts To Alleged Bribery Allegation, As NWC Members Return Money
Entertainment4 days ago
Popular Nigerian Nollywood Actress Under Fire For Sharing Sex Toys At Mother’s Remembrance
News4 days ago
Just In: Deposed Monarch Regains Throne
News2 days ago
Nigerian Man Deported For Killing Parrot A Month After Relocating To Canada
News5 days ago
Osun MAOS Gets Acting Executives