As the investigation into the $2.1 billion arms deal fraud continues, operatives of the EFCC this weekend, confiscated some properties believed to belong to former National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki as well as those owned by a former Theatre Commander of the Operation Lafia Dole in Maiduguri, Major Gen. Yishau Mahmood Abubakar. Both men have been indicted in the scandal.
According to The Nation, the properties owned by Dasuki that were confiscated include a hotel complex on Rabah Road, Malali GRA in the heart of Kaduna metropolis and a mansion under construction on Sani Sami Road, also in Malali GRA. Among the properties of Maj.-Gen. Abubakar that was confiscated include a residential duplex located at No. 5C, Sultan Close.
When EFCC operatives arrived at the house, a birthday party was going on there. Everybody was asked to vacate the premises immediately. The house was immediately locked and marked with red with the inscription”keep off”. Also confiscated was a shopping mall allegedly owned by Gen. Abubakar’s wife. Another shopping mall on Sultan Road, which is believed to belong to Gen. Abubakar’s friend who is an Ambassador was also confiscated.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria