Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the national leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), says the ruling political party in Nigeria cannot stop people from joining the party.
He told newsmen in Ibadan, Oyo state capital on Sunday that that there is the freedom principle which allow citizens to associate with any organisation or political party they want.
Tinubu said that the builders of APC must be tolerant and understand the need to check intrusion of corruption and injustice into the party.
“You can’t stop that. You cannot discriminate against that. There is nothing we can do about that.
“We cannot prevent people from coming in, the more the merrier, the better, the competitiveness,” he said.
- Bowen University VC Advocates Collaboration Among Nigerian Universities To Achieve Success In Research
- Blackmail no longer fashionable in politics – Adamawa Rep member
- Alex Saab Case – UN Report Makes Cape Verde’s Position Unsustainable And Indefensible
- #FreeAlexSaab: UN Special Rapporteur Berates Spate Of Human Rights Violation In Venezuela, Calls For Lift Of Blockade
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate To Become Compulsory For Travel – FG
News5 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News4 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News3 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu
Crime3 days ago
Fake NSCDC Officer Bags 7 Years Imprisonment