Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the national leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), says the ruling political party in Nigeria cannot stop people from joining the party.
He told newsmen in Ibadan, Oyo state capital on Sunday that that there is the freedom principle which allow citizens to associate with any organisation or political party they want.
Tinubu said that the builders of APC must be tolerant and understand the need to check intrusion of corruption and injustice into the party.
“You can’t stop that. You cannot discriminate against that. There is nothing we can do about that.
“We cannot prevent people from coming in, the more the merrier, the better, the competitiveness,” he said.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Ismail Omipidan: A Quintessential Publicist By Mukhtar Ajelogbon
- Oluwo Storms Ali Iwo Day, Drums Support For Olubadan
- We’ve Started Invoking Heavenly Spirit For Peaceful 2023 Elections–Peers Of Heaven Societal Group
- Monarch Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Subject
- IGP Dismisses Corporal For Searching Commuter’s Phone By The Road Side
Crime4 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
News5 days ago
Why We Decided To Join Police In Hunting For Wanted Suspected Thug, Oko-Ilu–OPC
News3 days ago
Ede Killings: Group Asks IGP To Ignore Allegations Against CSP Omoyele
Entertainment4 days ago
Mixed Reactions As Kizz Daniel Apologises Over Failure To Perform In Tanzania