International terrorist group, Islamic State has stated that the United Kingdom is it next target in a new video released on Sunday, 24 January.
In the video published by the media centre of Islamic State, the sect showed images and last statements of nine of the people who took part in the Paris attacks that killed 130 people on November 13.
The French Foreign Ministry has however declined to comment on it. There was no immediate comment from the Prime Minister’s office as well, Reuters reported.
The video was uploaded to Islamic State’s official Telegram channel and shows some of the attackers wearing camouflage fatigues in a desert location, before the time of the Paris attacks.
“These are the last messages of the nine lions of the caliphate who were mobilised from their lairs to make a whole country, France, get down on its knees,” a narrator in the video says.
- Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ‘N1bn Worth Of Cocaine’ In Sokoto
- Abductions: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians If Criminals Have Taken Over – CAN
- Non-Career Ambassador: Osun Monarch, Olowu Eulogizes Buratai For His Patriotism
- 2020/21 Admissions: JAMB, Institutions Set June 15 Deadline
- Like Zamfara, Yobe Shuts All Boarding School
News5 days ago
Residents Cry For Help As Suspected Hoodlums Take Over Osogbo Streets, Shoot At Night
News3 days ago
Murder Convict, Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row
Politics4 days ago
Omisore’s Defection To APC Welcome Development – Osun APC Igbimo Agba
News3 days ago
BREAKING: Bandits Kill 35 In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Community